Dr. D. Bartholomew G. Kreiner
I grew up in Bel Air, MD. I attended Harford Day School, John Carroll, Loyola College in Maryland, and The University of Maryland Baltimore College of Dental Surgery. I was an active member of the Bel Air Volunteer Fire Company for 13 years. I enjoy trotline crabbing on the Chester River during the summer and coaching my sons’ football and basketball teams.
My practice philosophy is to raise the standard of dental care; not just meet it! The most important aspect of achieving this goal is to have fun. Our relaxed practice atmosphere, filled with laughter and carrying on is a direct reflection that we love what we are doing.
Dr. Kreiner’s Credentials
- 1989- Graduate of University of Maryland Dental School
- 1989- Awarded Certificate from the Academy of Dentistry for the Handicapped
- 1989- Awarded Certificate into the Gamma Pi Delta Prosthodontic Society
- 1990- Graduate of Advanced General Dentistry Residency program at University of Maryland Dental School
- 1990- Awarded Certificate in Proficiency of Treatment in the Medically Compromised Patient
- 1990 to Present- member of American Dental Association (ADA), Maryland State Dental Association (MSDA), and Harford Cecil Dental Society (HCDS)
- 1990 to 2007- Member of Academy of General Dentistry
- 2005 to Present- Member of the Academy of Laser Dentistry